AGRO Merchants Sines
The facility in Sines, started operating in April 2016 and it’s is the only cold store in the port of Sines, located in the area within ZALSINES. Sines is Portugal’s largest port in terms of TEUs and ranks 4th in the Iberian Peninsula. As the region’s first port of call for MSC’s services from Latin American and South Africa, Sines is the ideal port for fresh products from those regions on their way to wholesale markets all over Portugal and Spain.
- Pallet Positions: 640 (fruit)
- Square Meters: 1,600
- Chilled storage
- Food inspection point (PIF)
- Transport & distribution
- Authorized banana weigher
- Export loading of containers
- Import unloading of containers
- Order picking
- Container haulage
- Only cold storage facility directly at the port of Sines.
- Efficient cross-docking for the time and temperature-sensitive fruits transported through the port of Sines in reefer containers.
- Multi-temperature from 0°C to +15 °C.
- Traders, importers and exporters can benefit from short-term storage to save money on container demurrages.
DetailsLote A6 – ZALSINES,
7520-000, Sines, Portugal