AGRO Merchants Group was founded in January 2013. Along with its financial partner, Oaktree Capital Management, AGRO Merchants currently owns and operates over 7.7 million cubic meters of temperature-controlled warehouse and distribution space in the U.S, UK, Austria, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Australia, Brazil, Chile and the Netherlands.
View our story
Our mission is to deliver superior fresh and frozen food handling solutions through our international facility network using local market knowledge with a focus on customer care and sustainability.
Our vision is to be the leading partner in temperature-controlled logistics for the global food industry, recognized for our innovative thinking, commodity expertise and ability to integrate businesses, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and respect for our rich heritage.
Our employees are at the core of our business and our most valued stakeholders. Our employees are guided by our Values in our daily work life to prove ourselves to other employees, our customers and industry partners every day.
- Approach your work with a friendly attitude towards others
- Encourage different opinions and seek to find common ground
- Value the experiences, backgrounds and perspectives of our multi-cultural workforce
- Support other people’s value, regardless of background, abilities or beliefs
- Treat others with dignity, no matter how difficult the issue or circumstance
- Show pride in our family heritage
- Have confidence and belief in those we work with
- Demonstrate reliability in your words and actions
- Promote a positive attitude towards employee and workplace safety
- Carry on the legacy of our founding companies of drive and ambition
- Have a passion in everything you do
- Strive for innovation and focus on finding solutions
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and those we work with
- Follow through on your deliverables
- Inspire others with a positive attitude and timely resolution