As we navigate through this unprecedented global pandemic, AGRO Merchants Group continues to serve our communities and help to make sure the supermarkets will remain stocked with food, and families will continue to serve meals on their kitchen tables.
We are doing everything within our power to maintain normal business operations whilst protecting our valuable staff, who continue to report to work every day, for you and your families.
Here are some of the measures we have taken to enhance the safety of our staff and facilities:
- We are reinforcing hygienic best practices through on-site employee education and training;
- We expanded our facility sanitation protocols with a focus on high traffic areas;
- We increased the supplies of personal protective equipment at all facilities;
- We limited facility access to essential personnel only; and
- Any member of staff who is feeling ill must report sick and remain at home and focus on getting better.
Our dedicated COVID-19 response team is closely monitoring the situation 24/7 and amending our contingency plans to reflect the restrictions being imposed by governments around the world whilst assessing the resulting impact on the global food supply chain.
At AGRO Merchants, we are committed to dedicating our resources and industry expertise to supporting our customers during this extraordinary challenging period. If we can be of any assistance, please contact one of our facilities or mails us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our utmost to help.